Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

In case any of you out there are wondering where I disappeared to, I just wanted to write a quick note to let everyone know that I have been experiencing MAJOR computer problems!  My personal laptop took a vacation full of obstacles and danger...and picked up some viruses along the way.  Kind of like when you fly to Tahiti, a fellow passenger is sneezing and coughing from the row behind you, and the next day your head is so filled with phlegm you can't think straight.  Then the airlines lose your luggage, and you spend a week on the beaches of Tahiti blowing your nose, and wearing the same outfit you flew in with...including the underwear.  Yeah--kind of like THAT.

Luckily my laptop is being fixed as we speak, the viruses are getting erased, and hopefully I will be up and running at my full potential within another week.  I have much to tell you, though will faithfully wait for the return of my computer before I share.  Right now I am typing this in my parent's office...and although they allow me plenty of access, it's just not the same!  My laptop is much more comfortable on my hands, and I can put on my favorite pair of monkey pajamas and type away.  (I'm not too sure my parents would appreciate the outfit!)

So I hope you will have patience with me, dear readers.  I promise to be back soon with more excitement...guaranteed to knock your socks off!  Well, okay--maybe you'll still have your socks on by the end of it, though I think at least it will make you smile! 

2 comments:

  1. OH NO !!!!! There's nothing worse , having been though this , simply " hang on " !!!!!

    I must tell you as a friend , through all your heart break and dissappointment ..... you still make me smile ... NO ! No at your dismay , but at that visual I get everytime you mention being all curled up in those
    " MONKEY PAJAMAS " I howl ... SMILE !

    ReplyDelete